Springerle cookies are traditional South German biscuit cookies that are embossed with a mold to form a beautiful, textured design. For the holidays this year, Martha is featuring these authentic and incredibly detailed resin molds by House on the Hill — look for them in the December 2021 issue of Martha Stewart Living! The patterns of these molds are replicas of antique carvings dating as far back as the 1600s. How sweet is this penguin carrying a bouquet of flowers? His charm will certainly make him a popular cookie with holiday guests. The mold measures 2” by 3” and for best care should be gently hand washed and dried with a soft cloth. Recipe included!
• The image on each cookie mold is carved in wood by an artisan to make a production mold. Molds are individually hand-poured, and hand-finished in food-safe resin
• House on the Hill is a female-run company based in Rosebud, Missouri
• Made in the USA
• Includes: One Cookie Mold and Springerle Recipe
• Material: Hand cast food-safe resin
• Dimensions: 2” X 3”
• Gently hand wash, dry with a soft cloth.
• Tip from House on the Hill owner: let the pressed cookie dough rest for 24 hours before baking. This forms a crust on top and preserves the design.
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact email@example.com to begin your return.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.