Sign up today and we'll send you a 15% discount code towards your first purchase. Some restrictions apply.
While ovens are wonderful, and grills are summertime and warm-weather essentials, for weekday meals, the stovetop carries most of the meal-making weight. Make the most of your appliance by cooking with a high-quality and versatile piece like this Lockton 12” Pan. Fitted with a lid so it can cook up a wider range of meals like steamed veggies or savory potstickers, this pan is also crafted from heavy-gauge aluminum that will stand the test of time and withstand up to 480°F in the oven for meals that need a broiled or baked finish. If you’re looking for a little Martha Stewart inspiration for this efficient pan, try out a weeknight Moroccan Steamed Salmon with Quinoa and Carrots.
• 12'' pan constructed from heavy-gauge aluminum with riveted cast handle for a comfortable grip
• 3-layer reinforced nonstick finish is PFOA-free
• Durable, glossy porcelain enamel exterior resists staining and discoloration
• Oven safe to 480°F (glass lid 350°F)
• Use only wood or plastic utensils to prevent surface scratches
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your return.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.