Sign up today and we'll send you a 15% discount code towards your first purchase. Some restrictions apply.
• 16" x 13" stainless steel Roasting Pan with separate rack and cloth storage bag
• Made of premium, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel tri-ply construction with base-to-rim aluminum core
• Suitable for all stove tops (including induction)
• Oven safe to 550° F
• Allow pan to cool before washing
• Hand wash recommended with a soft sponge and hot, soapy water
• Store in an enclosed cloth bag for protection against scratching
• Dimensions: 20.5" L (including handles) x 13" W x 4" H
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact email@example.com to begin your return.
Tri-ply construction sandwiches a base-to-rim core layer of aluminum for excellent heat conductivity between two layers of durable, 18/10 stainless steel. Versatile tri-ply construction is suitable for all stove tops, even induction heat, and can go in a hot oven up to 550F.
We have thoughtfully considered every detail, from the strength and construction to the intelligent engineering that’s built in.
The collection offers all the advantages of professional, chef’s quality cookware for the passionate home cook at an excellent value.
We have designed each piece with a more pronounced angle where the cooking surface meets the sides of the pan, offering a larger cooking area for more even browning and searing. The extra-long, riveted handles lend strength and stability as you move about your cooking surface. The perfectly sloped sides and the rolled edges of the fry pans allow for flawless turning and pouring. The generous helper handles on the stock pots are designed for leverage and stability while you transfer a full pot. The flat lids create an airtight seal locking in moisture, they’re oven safe and they’re designed for easy stacking and switching with our other companion collections.
We always recommend waiting for your pans to cool down before hand washing to avoid discoloration. Wash your pans in warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive scouring pads and harsh detergents. Instead, reach for a nylon scouring pad and a gentle cleanser. Also dry with a soft towel to avoid water spots. You can use the cloth storage bag that comes with every pot and lid for storing and stacking without scratching.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.