Easy Grip Japanese Steel Secateurs with Protective Sheath
It’s important to use the right tool for the right job, and when it comes to trimming, pruning, and helping your flowers and hedges reach their peak beauty, no tool is better than these Martha Stewart secateurs with stainless steel blades. Crafted in Japan and designed to cut at an angle (to encourage healing), these secateurs easily fit in one hand and are a “tried and true” part of garden upkeep, according to Martha Stewart. This tool is geared for jobs like snipping small twigs, plants, and small to medium flowers. Each pair of secateurs comes with a secure lock and holster for safe storage and a protective, easy-to-carry holster.
• Made of the highest-quality Japanese stainless steel
• Easy one-hand use
• Secure lock and holster for safe storage
• Cuts at an angle to encourage healing
• Standard Shipping: Free on Orders $149+
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact email@example.com to begin your return.