Martha Stewart Lockton Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan, 10"
Just because this piece is traditionally called a Frying Pan doesn’t mean that its applications in the kitchen are limited to just that. A handy and practical pan like this also sautés, sears, steams, and simmers, making it a must-have for any cook who craves a little variety in their preparations. Measuring 10” across, this pan is plenty big enough to be one-size-fits-all for your favorite foods. Pancakes? In a flash. Eggs? Flawless every time. Seared fish? Simple. Constructed from heavy-gauge aluminum that can withstand oven temps as well as stovetop flames, and coated with a 3-layer nonstick finish that lets the finishing steps fly by without any hassle, this Lockton Pan will imbue you with so much culinary confidence, you will feel like Martha herself.
• 10'' pan constructed from heavy-gauge aluminum with riveted cast handle for a comfortable grip and glass lid
• 3-layer reinforced nonstick finish is PFOA-free
• Durable, glossy porcelain enamel exterior resists staining and discoloration
• Perfect for searing, sautéeing, and making easy-release pancakes, crepes, and eggs (to pair with your ROE caviar) scratches
• Standard Shipping: Free on Orders $149+
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your return.