Martha Stewart Lockton Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan, 12"
Someone using a 12” Frying Pan knows what they’re doing — they’re creating a hearty, fulfilling meal for their family (or just for themselves! Sometimes a just-for-me meal is what’s on the menu.) This Lockton Pan bring Martha Stewart’s years of kitchen expertise and experience to your home in the form of a well-crafted and incredibly useful pan. Whether you’re flipping up a batch of Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes or Potato-Chive Pancakes that would be a wonderful with some ROE Caviar, the heavy-gauge aluminum and 3-layer nonstick finish with produce flawless results every time.
• 12'' pan constructed from heavy-gauge aluminum with riveted cast handle for a comfortable grip
• Perfect for searing, sautéeing, and making easy-release pancakes, crepes, and eggs (to pair with your ROE caviar)
• 3-layer reinforced nonstick finish is PFOA-free
• Durable, glossy porcelain enamel exterior resists staining and discoloration
• Oven safe to 480°F (glass lid 350°F)
• Use only wood or plastic utensils to prevent surface scratches
• Standard Shipping: Free on Orders $149+
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your return.