Martha Stewart Living and Learning Kids' Media System
As important as hands-on play is for developing minds, it is truer than ever that technology has become integrally incorporated in the way kids learn. Welcome this modern aspect and assimilate it into your kids’ space effortlessly with this Martha Stewart Living and Learning Media System. This piece not only offers a unique array of storage spaces, ranging from small shelves to 2 fabric bin-fitted cubbies to a closed cabinet option, but also an open back panel system and conveniently placed cord cutouts to accommodate the technological tenants. Its versatility allows for it to become an all-in-one space for kids and families, providing opportunity for storage, personal display and curation, and media amendments … and of course, that classic Martha Stewart-approved design style and appearance. The media system measures 39.8"L x 15.7"W x 43.1"H. For ages 5 and up. Assembly required.
Please note, this item is not eligible for discounts or promotions.
• Dimensions: 39.8"L x 15.7"W x 43.1"H
• Durable construction from a combination of FSC-certified birch and engineered wood; features rounded edges and an easy-to-clean finish
• Large, open shelves and closed compartment with door store learning materials, books and toys
• 2 fabric storage bins included
• Combine with Desk Extension for a corner desk solution
• For ages 5 and up
• Assembly required; tools, hardware and instructions included
• Standard Shipping: Free on Orders $149+
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.