Miracle-Grow Cactus Palm and Citrus Potting Mix
Desert climate plants like cactus, palms, and citruses have a reputation for being easier to rear … perhaps because of their high sun, low water native lifestyle, they are more intuitively cared for. An important step, however, is guaranteeing that your sunny species isn’t weighed down by overly moist or heavy soil. Get the job done right with this specialized potting mix, formulated precisely for giving cacti, palms, and citrus plants exactly what they need to thrive in a potted environment. The soil contains forest products, sphagnum peat moss, and perlite for ideal draining, and is enriched with plant food to yield strong, beautiful, results. Martha Stewart’s mantra is to use the right tool for the right job, so heed her advice and give your warm weather plants the perfect conditions in which to prosper.
• Size: 8qt
• Keeps indoor cactus, palm, and citrus plants dry and healthy
• Sand and perlite provide aeration and prevent compaction for better drainage
• Enriched with Miracle-Gro® plant food for added nutrients
• Use when planting or repotting
• Comes in a resealable 8-quart bag
• Fertilizer analysis: 0.06-0.02-0.04
• Keep out of reach of children
• Standard Shipping: Free on Orders $149+
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.