No.10 Jasmine Silver Needles White Tea
The gentle, alluring fragrance of jasmine is unmistakable, but when it comes to tea, its floral flavors have proven to be irresistible. Bellocq’s Jasmine Silver Needles Tea, a personal favorite of Martha Stewart, is incredibly simple, yet incredibly nuanced at the same time. The Chinese white tea needles are heat-infused with the essence of jasmine flowers over a period of several days, resulting in a brew that tastes completely crisp and natural, like springtime in a cup. The tea also entices with earthy and apricot notes, which complement the garden-worthy flavor of the jasmine. The package comes with 2.5 oz of tea; to best prepare, steep 1-2 tsp. of tea in 8 oz of water for 4-6 minutes.
• One of Martha's favorites
• Ingredients: Chinese White Tea
• Use 1-2 tsp. per 8 oz of water
• At 180°F, brew tea for 4-6 minutes. Good for 2 infusions.
• Caddy Size: 2oz
• Shipping is free on orders $149+, $10.95 flat rate on orders below $149.
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.