No. 80 Matcha Green Tea
Even those who have not yet tried Matcha are familiar with its vivid hue — a brilliant green that gives beverages, desserts, and other preparations a recognizably striking appearance. For those who have also become enamored with its taste, or for those who would like to venture into all that Matcha has to offer, Bellocq’s Tea is a wonderful selection. This Matcha is sourced from very carefully grown tea leaves from the hillsides of Japan, which are then harvested, processed, and stone ground in the customary way that results in this ultra-fine, pesticide-free powdered tea. It offers an earthy flavor with notes of cocoa, a silky smooth texture in any drink or recipe, and phenomenal antioxidant properties. Enjoy as a frothy, milky latte, a crisp iced tea, or let its flavors blend with creative new textures with Martha Stewart’s Matcha Meringue Kisses. The package comes with 2 oz of tea; to best prepare, add 3/4 tsp. of tea in 6 oz of water (or to your taste) and whisk until frothy, about 1 minute.
• Ingredients: Japanese green tea
• Use 3/4 tsp. per 6 oz of water or to your taste.
• At 160°F, whisk until frothy, about 1 minute.
• Caddy Size: 2oz
• Shipping is free on orders $149+, $10.95 flat rate on orders below $149.
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns