Martha Stewart Wood Salt Grinder
Salt in recipes often calls for a “pinch” or a “sprinkle,” but these meager measurements are the emblems of a life before Martha Stewart’s Radner Salt Grinder. With its steel core and grinding mechanism, this tool reliably tops your food with a perfect helping of coarse salt (which goes much farther for flavor than the aforementioned “sprinkles.”) Finished in a richly-grained Rubberwood to match the Radner Pepper Grinder, and easily refillable, this piece is an easy upgrade for your tabletop.
• Made from durable rubberwood for years of everyday use
• Carbon steel core features a sturdy, reliable grinding mechanism
• Small twists produce large amounts of ground salt
• Easy to fill with your favorite salt rocks
• Use a damp cloth to spot-clean
• Standard Shipping: Free on Orders $149+
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact email@example.com to begin your return.