White Sturgeon Caviar Indulge Box, 125 grams
The intention of this box is stated right in the name — indulgence. A 125 g tin of fresh White Sturgeon caviar from Northern California is nestled in a custom presentation box containing a key to open the tin and two Mother of Pearl caviar spoons, perfect for scooping the delicate roe right out of the tin (a Martha Stewart-approved activity.) The caviar features a buttery, briney flavor with nutty undertones and is completely fresh, free of borax or preservatives.
• 125g tin of sustainably farmed White Sturgeon caviar accompanied by a key to open the tin.
• ROE Caviar is sustainably harvested entirely by hand from a Northern Californian farm and salted for one month to ensure freshness, while enhancing and enriching its flavor.
• No preservatives and no borox are used in the preservation process.
• ROE Caviar stays fresh refrigerated and unopened for six weeks. Once opened, enjoy within 3 days.
• Martha enjoys serving ROE Caviar while entertaining and pairing it with potato chips- a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
• This item ships overnight to ensure freshness. It will not ship out on the following days: Saturday, Sunday, Monday.
• Shipping is free on orders $149+, $10.95 flat rate on orders below $149.
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.