White Sturgeon Caviar Tin, 125 grams
For someone who is dedicated to the decadence of caviar, this 125 g tin, accompanied by a key to unlock it, is a generous supply of their favorite flavors. The White Sturgeon caviar is sourced from a farm in Northern California and salted once a month for peak freshness, never containing borax or preservatives. With the ample offering of buttery, briney roe in this tin, there are myriad Martha Stewart recipes that can be created — twice baked potatoes with caviar, or an egg and caviar dip, perhaps?
• 125g tin of sustainably farmed White Sturgeon caviar accompanied by a key to open the tin.
• ROE Caviar is sustainably harvested entirely by hand from a Northern Californian farm and salted for one month to ensure freshness, while enhancing and enriching its flavor.
• No preservatives and no borox are used in the preservation process.
• ROE Caviar stays fresh refrigerated and unopened for six weeks. Once opened, enjoy within 3 days.
• Martha enjoys serving ROE Caviar while entertaining and pairing it with potato chips- a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
• This item ships overnight to ensure freshness. It will not ship out on the following days: Saturday, Sunday, Monday.
• Shipping is free on orders $149+, $10.95 flat rate on orders below $149.
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.