•10" ceramic nonstick Fry Pan with stainless steel lid and cloth storage bag
• Made of premium 18/10 stainless steel tri-ply construction with aluminum core and titanium-based ceramic interior
• Interior ceramic cooking surface is 3X more abrasion-resistant than other brands
•Titanium-based PFOA and PTFE-free ceramic coating is made from natural materials
• Suitable for all stove tops (including induction)
• Oven safe to 550° F
• Wood and silicone utensils recommended
• Allow pan to cool before washing
• Hand wash recommended with a soft sponge and hot, soapy water
• Store in an enclosed cloth bag for protection against scratching
• Dimensions: 10" D (19" L including handle) x 4" H
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your return.
This collection offers an excellent nonstick surface for healthier cooking with less oil and butter, and for easy cleanup.
Ours is constructed of premium tri-ply stainless steel, which is extremely durable and excellent for even heat distribution on the stovetop and in the oven.
Our test kitchen uses our Ceramic Nonstick for frying eggs and searing a beautiful salmon or white fish filet.
Our ceramic cooking surface is 3 times stronger and more abrasion-resistant than other brands which means fewer scratches and stains, and easy food release.
We’ve chosen a ceramic surface that heats evenly and is free of chemical compounds like PFOA and PTFE.
It’s chef’s quality at an excellent value, which you can always expect from Martha.
The extra-long, riveted handles lend strength and stability as you move about your cooking surface.
The sloped sides and the rolled edges of the fry pans allow for flawless turning and pouring.
The more pronounced angle where the cooking surface meets the sides of the pan offers a larger interior for more even browning and searing.
The extra wide helper handle on the Sautee Pan was designed to provide leverage and stability when you are transferring a full pot.
Waiting for the pans to cool down before hand washing will help avoid discoloration.
Avoid using abrasive scouring pads and harsh detergents, and instead reach for a soft sponge and hot soapy water.
Always use wood or silicone utensils and never metal to protect your ceramic cooking surface.
If you experience staining, soak your pan for 30 minutes and if the stain remains, you can use a nylon scrubbing pad with a non-abrasive cleaner.
Handwashing will always prolong the life of your pans.
You’ll appreciate the cloth storage bag that comes with every pot and lid for storing and stacking without scratching.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.