Enjoy highly collectible, heirloom quality cookware in our Tri-ply Copper 6 Qt. Stock Pot with Lid from the MARTHA by Martha Stewart Cookware Collection. This workhorse of a pot features premium copper with 18/10 stainless steel tri-ply construction that enables faster heat conductivity and better heat retention and temperature control. The flat Stainless Steel lid creates a tight seal for locking in moisture and nutrients, and is designed for easy stacking and storing. Details like the generously sized, riveted helper handles for better control and stability, and rolled edges for drip-resistant pouring will help you feel in command in the kitchen. The straight sides allow for a larger cooking area and more even heat distribution. The entire collection is compatible with all stove tops, excluding induction, and is oven safe up to 550°F, affording you greater versatility in cooking methods. Includes a cloth storage bag for storing and stacking without scratching.
• 6 Qt. copper stock pot with stainless steel lid and cloth storage bag
• Made of premium copper and nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel tri-ply construction with base-to-rim aluminum core
• Suitable for all stove tops (excluding induction)
• Oven safe to 550° F
• Allow pan to cool before washing
• Hand wash recommended with a soft sponge and hot, soapy water
• Dry while still wet with a soft cloth
• Polish with a quality copper polish to maintain the original copper appearance
• A natural patina over time lends an heirloom appearance
• Store in an enclosed cloth bag for protection against scratching
• Dimensions: 10.5" D (14" L including handles) x 4.5" H
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your return.
Not only does copper add warmth and elegance to your kitchen, its outstanding heat conductivity and ability to cool down quickly makes it a good choice for delicate foods like fish, sauces and emulsions. Martha loves cooking with copper for her signature sole a la meunière and flavorful soup bases like parmesan stock for risotto. We have designed each piece with a more pronounced angle where the cook surface meets the sides of the pan allowing for a larger cooking area for more even browning and searing. Our tri-ply construction marries the excellent conductivity of copper with the non-reactive properties of a thick grade 18/10 stainless steel interior, which is suitable for acidic foods like fruit, tomatoes and cooking with wine.
Beyond the thoughtful design inspired by Martha’s love of copper, is the warmth and highly collectible, heirloom quality that it brings to your kitchen. The versatility built into the construction means that you can tailor your method to achieve your desired textures and results.
The extra-long, riveted handles and generous helper handles were designed to provide leverage and stability while you transfer to and from your heat. The perfectly sloped sides and the rolled edges of the fry pans allow for flawless turning and pouring. The flat lids of the saucepans and stock pots not only seal in moisture, they are oven safe and designed for easy stacking and switching with our other companion collections.
Waiting for the pans to cool down before hand washing is important, and you’ll want to dry them with a soft cloth to prevent water marks We recommend polishing your copper with a quality copper polish every few months to maintain its beauty and luster for years to come. An added bonus is the cloth storage bag that comes with every pot and lid for storing and stacking without scratching, and for keeping your cookware pristine.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.