Keeping your home clean is an important (and ongoing) pursuit, and your bedding can be a significant area of concern between the daily use, body heat, and typically dry clean only designs. Ease your mind and your cleaning routine by swapping this Martha Stewart Tencel™ Lyocell and Cotton blend Goose Down Fiber Comforter in for your all-year bedding. The 55% Tencel™ Lyocell , 45% cotton mix reduces bacteria growth, odor, and moisture, so the Comforter will stay fresh for seasons at a time, all the while offering a fluffy and comforting 75% white goose down fiber and 25% white goose feather fiber filling that will not deflate or shift. Focus your attention on the style aspects of your bedroom, trying to figure out the best bedtime routine, or even finding better methods to wash your sheets … this Comforter will take care of all your functional needs.
• 233 thread count, 55% Tencel™ Lyocell , 45% Cotton. A versatile blend that provides the best softness, antimicrobial properties and a silky touch.
• 500 Fill Power, 75% White Goose Down fiber, 25% White Goose Feather Fiber, Good for year round
• End to end sewn through box quilting keeps the fill from shifting
• Be delighted by the Self Piping and the Corner Loops. Extra features that will add to the full experience
• FreshLoft® process ensures that the feather/down material is clean of dust, dirt and allergens.
• Certified by the American Down and Feather Council
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact email@example.com to begin your return.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.