Natural and everyday comfort can be found with this three piece Carden duvet set by Martha Stewart Organic. Crafted with naturally soft and breathable 100% certified organic cotton. Woven in a fine, smooth, high grade 200 thread count in a cool, crisp percale weave. Featured in a printed textural design in a vertical, variegated stripe pattern, available in two colorways. Part of the Martha Stewart Organic Collection that is made responsibly by manufacturing with a low water footprint using recycled & harvested rainwater, while preserving fresh water for local communities.
• 100% Organic Cotton, Non-GMO Verified. 200 Thread-Count.
• Sustainable by design with thoughtful environmentally responsible packaging materials that are reusable, recyclable, and crafted to reduce environmental impact.
• Made responsibly by manufacturing with a low water footprint using recycled & harvested rainwater, while preserving fresh water for local communities.
• Meets the requirements for OEKO-TEX and Made in Green & Global Organic Textile Standard, and is Non-GMO verified along with authentic Wel-Trak fibers.
• Machine wash warm with like colors, gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
• Features 4 twill ties inside the duvet cover to help keep insert in place. Duvet cover features eco-friendly coconut button closures for easy opening and closing. Pillow shams include a tie detail to secure pillow fill.
• King Set Includes: One Duvet King Cover (104"x92"). Two King Shams (20"x36")
• Queen Set Includes: Queen Duvet Cover (90"x92"). Two Standard Shams (20"x26")
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact email@example.com to begin your return.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email