Sear, sauté, fry, and bake with the beautifully versatile Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven from the MARTHA by Martha Stewart Cookware Collection. Featuring generous cast iron helper handles and a 20% lighter construction, this one-pot workhorse offers maneuverability and a steady grip for oven-to-table presentations. Martha's beautiful palette of kitchen-friendly enamel colors makes a striking statement in use or on display. The innovative, textured lid design delivers superior moisture retention for excellent self-basting. Includes a cloth storage bag for storing and stacking without scratching.
• Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid and cloth storage bag
• Made of premium quality cast iron with nonreactive, nonstick enameled interior
• Suitable for all stove tops (including induction)
• Pan and lid oven safe to 500° F
• Allow pan to cool before washing
• Hand wash recommended with soft sponge and warm, soapy water
• Avoid abrasive cleaning pads in favor of a baking soda and water simmer-cleanse with optional soft sponge removal
• Avoid metal utensils in favor of wood or silicone
• Store in enclosed cloth bag for protection against scratching
• 5 QT - 11" D (14.25" with handles), 12.9" L x 6.7" H x 10" W
• 7 QT - 12" D (15" with handles), 14.5" L x 7.5" H x 11" W
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.