Little hands love to help, and standard kitchen counter heights should not preclude them from getting involved in their first culinary experiences. Thankfully, domestic doyenne Martha Stewart's Living and Learning Collection created this safety-oriented Kitchen Helper, the perfect station for kids to stand in to reach kitchen counters and get their hands messy and minds engaged. Fostering both independence of action and togetherness of spirit, this lightweight, foldable stool is a fantastic tool for childhood development. The kitchen helper is constructed of beech wood and birch plywood, with mesh and a non-slip mat for extra security. The helper measures 23"L x 23"W x 36"H. For ages 2 and up. Arrives almost completely assembled; simply attach the four stabilizing feet.
Please note, this item is not eligible for discounts or promotions.
• Dimensions: 23"L x 23"W x 36"H
• Children can safely, and independently join moments of family togetherness in the kitchen
• Durable construction from a combination of beech solids and birch plywood with a child-safe, easy-to-clean finish that prevents scratches and scuffs
• Uniquely designed stool folds flat for convenient storage when not in use
• Stable platform adjusts to 15" or 18" high
• Non-slip mat and mesh Kitchen Helper Keepers included for additional layer of safety
• Designed for ages 2 and up
• Minor assembly required; attach included 4 stabilizing feet to Kitchen Helper before use
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.