Succulents may be easy to care for, but there is a big difference between a surviving plant and a thriving one, and this potting mix is the biggest factor in that distinction. The premium mix is packed with ingredients that succulents love most, like sphagnum peat moss, forest products, and fertilizer, so they can soak up the sun, grow, and breathe without being dragged down or drowned with dense, soggy soil. Certified by the Mulch & Soil council as a top quality product compliant with industry standards, this potting mix is the best home you can plant your succulents in. It is suited to many varieties of succulents, like Burro’s Tail, Houseleek, cacti, and Echevarias, a personal favorite of Martha Stewart which is seen around her home.
• Size: 4qt
• Specially formulated to keep succulents well-drained, fed, and thriving
• Quality-certified by the Mulch & Soil Council
• Use with all kinds of succulents, including cacti
• Comes in a resealable 4-quart bag
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.