The gentle, alluring fragrance of jasmine is unmistakable, but when it comes to tea, its floral flavors have proven to be irresistible. Bellocq’s Jasmine Silver Needles Tea, a personal favorite of Martha Stewart, is incredibly simple, yet incredibly nuanced at the same time. The Chinese white tea needles are heat-infused with the essence of jasmine flowers over a period of several days, resulting in a brew that tastes completely crisp and natural, like springtime in a cup. The tea also entices with earthy and apricot notes, which complement the garden-worthy flavor of the jasmine. The package comes with 2.5 oz of tea; to best prepare, steep 1-2 tsp. of tea in 8 oz of water for 4-6 minutes.
• One of Martha's favorites
• Ingredients: Chinese White Tea
• Use 1-2 tsp. per 8 oz of water
• At 180°F, brew tea for 4-6 minutes. Good for 2 infusions.
• Caddy Size: 2oz
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.