Sourced from organic New England farms and simply cracked after cultivation, these sweet, nutty oats offer the most fresh and authentic taste of what oats should be. Due to their minimal processing, these oats take longer to cook than rolled oats (though you can pre-soak them for an expedited cooking time) but have a much chewier and denser texture that is perfect for an oatmeal breakfast. Take inspiration from a recipe of Martha’s and top your warm bowl of oatmeal with orange, pomegranate seeds, and maple syrup for a vibrant, crunchy finish.
• Ingredients: Organic Oats
• Serving Size: 1/4 cup
• Cooking Instructions: Place 1 cup cracked oats, 2.5-3 cups of water, and a pinch of salt in a pot with a tight fitting lid. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to simmer and cover the pot for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top with nuts, berries, honey, maple, or whatever you like.
• Size: 2.4 lbs
• Set of 2
• Storage: Keep Cool/Dry, Store in air tight container in the freezer or use fresh
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.