Inspired by antique French apple picking crowns sourced from a market in Provence, this set of two hand-finished terracotta clay Orleans Planters celebrates the simple, iconic shapes that identified the different apple growing regions throughout France. Hand crafted by an artisan collective in the mountain villages of Honduras, the beautiful pots are ethically sourced to preserve the ancestral craft of the region. These garden gems will lend old-world charm and sophistication to all your green spaces.
Pair with Botanical Collections Saucer, Set of 2 in matching color.
• Set of 2 pots
• Colors: Natural & Grey Moss
• Hand-finished terracotta clay
• Dimensions: 7 x 6.25 inches
• Contains drainage hole
• Indoor-outdoor use
• Winter care: empty and place out of the elements
• Handmade in Honduras
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.