Translated from "pot" in French is this hand-finished terracotta clay Potier Planter from Botanical Collections. Hand crafted by an artisan collective in the mountain villages of Honduras, this beautiful pot is ethically sourced to preserve the ancestral craft of the region. Inspired by the makers' trips to antique markets in France and England, this garden gem will lend old-world charm and sophistication to your green spaces.
Pair with Botanical Collections Saucer in matching color.
• Includes 1 pot
• Colors: Natural & Grey Moss
• Hand-finished terracotta clay
• Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 inches
• Contains drainage hole
• Indoor-outdoor use
• Winter care: empty and place out of the elements
• Handmade in Honduras
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.