Translated from "pot" in French is this set of two hand-finished terracotta clay Potier Planters from Botanical Collections. Hand crafted by an artisan collective in the mountain villages of Honduras, these beautiful pots are ethically sourced to preserve the ancestral craft of the region. Inspired by the makers' trips to antique markets in France and England, these garden gems will lend old-world charm and sophistication to your green spaces.
Pair with Botanical Collections Saucer, Set of 2 in matching color.
• Set of 2 pots
• Colors: Natural & Grey Moss
• Hand-finished terracotta clay
• Dimensions: 6 x 6 inches each
• Contains drainage hole
• Indoor-outdoor use
• Winter care: empty and place out of the elements
• Handmade in Honduras
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.