Inspired by beautiful vintage designs, this 6-Cup Cast Iron Fluted Mold Pan from the MARTHA by Martha Stewart Cookware Collection elevates your baking with beautiful design. Made of heavyweight cast-iron, this fluted pan gives corn breads, shortbreads and cookies an eye-catching motif and perfectly browned crusts. Generous side handles ensure ease when gripping the pan and offer easy maneuverability. A wonderful addition to your cast iron collection, the pan is pre-seasoned and ready to use, no seasoning required.
• Made of 100% cast iron
• Dimensions: 13”l x 7”w x 1.3”h
• Six vintage-inspired fluted cup molds
• Oven, grill, and broiler safe to 500ºF
• Pre-seasoned and ready for immediate use
• Secure, large side handles offer superior grip and are sized to accommodate oven mitts
• Heavyweight cast-iron will not warp or bend in the oven
• Non-stick surface makes for easy cleanup
• Care: Wash by hand in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth. Do not soak for more than a few minutes. Use a nylon scrub brush or cloth dish towel to remove grime.
• Re-season after cleaning by rubbing a bit of neutral oil all over the pan. Place in a warm oven for 15-20 minutes to let the oils penetrate the surface. Remove from the oven and wipe away any excess oil.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.