Inspired by vintage designs, the 6-Cup Cast Iron Heart Mold Pan from the MARTHA by Martha Stewart Cookware Collection is a unique piece that is sure to elevate your baking. Made of heavyweight cast-iron, this heart mold pan is perfect for baking and distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly golden, flaky pie crust or breads that are beautifully crusty on the outside yet tender on the inside. Designed with large side handles, the pan is easy to hold with oven mitts and is pre-seasoned so it is ready to use, no seasoning required. Makes a wonderful addition to your cast iron collection.
• Dimensions: 9”l x 7”w x 1.5”h
• Made of 100% cast iron
• Six vintage-inspired heart shaped molds
• Oven, grill, and broiler safe to 500ºF
• Pre-seasoned and ready for immediate use
• Secure, large side handles offer superior grip and are sized to accommodate oven mitts
• Heavyweight cast-iron will not warp or bend in the oven
• Non-stick surface makes for easy cleanup
• Care: Wash by hand in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth. Do not soak for more than a few minutes. Use a nylon scrub brush or cloth dish towel to remove grime.
• Re-season after cleaning by rubbing a bit of neutral oil all over the pan. Place in a warm oven for 15-20 minutes to let the oils penetrate the surface. Remove from the oven and wipe away any excess oil.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.