Springerle cookies are traditional South German biscuit cookies that are embossed with a mold to form a beautiful textured design. The patterns on these molds are replicas of antique carvings dating as far back as the 1600s. Press cookie dough (recipe included) into the mold to create a charming peacock imprint for timeless, elegant treats. A tip from House on the Hill: Let the pressed cookie dough rest for 24 hours before baking. This forms a crust on top and preserves the design. For best care, gently hand-wash and dry with a soft cloth.
• Made in the USA
• Molds are individually hand-poured and hand-finished in food-safe resin
• Includes: One cookie mold and Springerle recipe
• Material: Hand cast food-grade resin
• Dimensions: 3.875" length, 4.5 width
• House on the Hill is a female-run company based in Rosebud, MO
• Gently hand-wash, dry with a soft cloth. Do not immerse
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your return.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.