Translated to “The Beautiful,” Helena is a fitting name for the scalloped pearling gracing this terracotta pot inspired by ancient Greek ornamentation. This classical design reached widespread popularity in the 1800s and is enjoying a design revival as consumers look to old world references in their décor. Made individually, by hand, Tuscan potters derive inspiration from the historic fishing villages outside of Copenhagen with their ornate houses framed by shiny green gates and the blue sea. This heirloom quality pot in versatile grey Italian Galestro terracotta is meant to be enjoyed season after season. Color variations and a naturally developing patina over time lend rustic charm.
• Set of 1 pot and 1 saucer
• Colors: Grey Terracotta
• Hand-finished Galestro terracotta clay
• With drainage hole
• Indoor-outdoor use
• Frost free only when empty
• Winter care: empty and place upside down on boards or pot feet
• Handmade in Italy
Grey Terracotta - Small
Pot dimensions: 5.25”H, 5.5”D
Saucer dimensions: 1”H, 5”D
Grey Terracotta - Large
Pot dimensions: 6.75”H, 7.1”D
Saucer dimensions: 1”H, 6.75”D
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email. Exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.