Springerle cookies are traditional South German biscuit cookies that are embossed with a mold to form a beautiful textured design. This spring, Martha is featuring these authentic and incredibly detailed resin molds by House on the Hill. The patterns on these molds are replicas of antique carvings dating as far back as the 1600s. Press cookie dough (recipe included) into the mold to create a lovely floral imprint for timeless, elegant spring treats. A tip from House on the Hill: Let the pressed cookie dough rest for 24 hours before baking. This forms a crust on top and preserves the design. For best care, gently hand-wash and dry with a soft cloth.
• Made in the USA
• Molds are individually hand-poured and hand-finished in food-safe resin
• Includes: One cookie mold and Springerle recipe
• Material: Hand cast food-grade resin
• Dimensions: 3.875" length, 3.125" width
• House on the Hill is a female-run company based in Rosebud, MO
• Gently hand-wash, dry with a soft cloth. Do not immerse
• Flat Rate Standard Shipping of $10.95 on all orders
• Returns are accepted on this item within 30 days of receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your return.
Get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up for email