Vin D'Orange Punch
Prep: 10 mins
- 1Stir together wine, vodka, vanilla pod and seeds, cinnamon sticks, sugar, citrus slices, and cloves in a large nonreactive container. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 week.
- 2Strain through a fine-mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth or a paper towel into an ice-filled punch bowl; discard solids. Add ginger ale, garnish with citrus rounds, and serve immediately.
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) rosé wine
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise and seeds scraped
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 navel oranges, halved and thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 2 blood oranges, halved and thinly sliced (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 lemons, halved and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 whole cloves
- 4 cups ginger ale, preferably made with real ginger (such as Q Tonic brand)
- Thinly sliced assorted citrus rounds, for serving